Swasthgram is a 7 year old registered trust established in year 2011 with a dream of Healthy World & Better Living. We are 80G,12A & FCRA certified non-profit organization.
Swasthgram is Accuster’s extended arm with an outreach to surpass the geographical, infrastructural, behavioural, and financial constraints of India’s healthcare ecosystem.
Swasthgram plays a vital role in the shaping and implementation of reducing the incidence of NCDs by providing Preventive Healthcare solutions.
To achieve the mission of making preventive health care possible for everyone the Swasthgram launched 3 major programs – Swasthmanthan, Saksham & Shudhvayu.
- “to bring world class technology to Common Man”.
- We understand that 70% of the of India consists of Rural population & the foundation of Healthy India lies in the healthy village of India.
- Swasthgram focuses on providing the quality care preventive services to villagers by arranging various camps with the help of Mobile lab.
- Till date Swasthgram has arranged numerous health camps and has helped many villagers in fighting NCDs by early detection of diseases.
- Swasthgram has brought innovative way of taking preventive healthcare services to mass people.
- The biggest challenge is, how can the existing knowledge should be best applied for effective prevention of NCD.
- One of the best solution for the prevention of Non Communicable Diseases is ‘‘Swasthmanthan‘-drive started by Swasthgram to draw the attention of the world about growing concern for NCD’s in India.
- Swasthgram works to provide effective health check up programs in various communities especially villages which lack accessibility to primary healthcare.
- Swasthgram also have strong network of NGO’s, Corporates, freelancers, Govt. bodies, agencies who not only support but also work hand in hand with its team to eliminate non communicable diseases by offering grants, donations, CSR projects and also work as volunteers to reach out to the remotest locations across India.
- With the addition of new tie-up partners and continuous increasing man force Swasthgram is moving step by step ahead in realizing its vision and mission of completely eliminating NCD’s in India and them move internationally.
Our Deliverables in long run
- Early detection of diseases.
- Proactive measures can be taken by the Healthcare authorities to act accordingly based on the study results.
- Proactive preparedness of the preventive measures to be taken.
- Helping Policy makers for decision making & planning strategically for Healthcare Plans.
- Reviewing existing Healthcare Infrastructure & services.
- Out of pocket expenditure on healthcare can be minimized through preventive measures.
- Importance of issues like education, social customs, nutrition, etc. will be discussed with women and they will be encouraged to bring about appropriate changes.
- Community will be trained over a period of time to manage NCDs through various awareness programs and camps and street plays.
Everyday at Swasthgram, we work towards a goal of bringing happiness to common man of India. That’s why we have achieved, something incredible in such a short span of time, a unique technology for Medical Diagnostic, which competes with imported products, but highly economical.
Under Swasthmanthan initiative, we have done more than 1050 camps with the help of 05 La Bikes & 01 Charitable Lab targeting all age groups as basic health is necessity of every Citizen of any Country hence Swasthgram has covered Remote Areas, Slums, Villages, RWAs, Foundations, Governments, Corporate Houses, Exhibitions etc in order to reach out to those people who lacks in basic healthcare facilities.
More than 06 lakh beneficiaries have received services from us till date. In last 2 years, Around 7000 pregnant women in villages got their blood screening under the program and we were able to save high risk pregnancies within time limits who could have ended with serious medical complications if not given care on time.
The patients who are critical or require immediate attentions are referred to the tie up partner hospitals where they get treatment at nominal cost and they get medicines at charitable dispensaries.